Thursday, August 4, 2016

Generations


Don't play in the rain, will get cold
Don't go out in hot sun, you will be sick
Don't play too long, come back quick
Don't have too many friends,
choose only Good ones
Don't do that, it is for your good.
Study medicine or engg.
Don't go after your passions. It does not pay.
Take this job. Buy this apartment.
Don't stay single, getting old.
Don't fall in love. We will arrage.
Do. Don't don't grow up.
What? You decided not to have children?
You are still a kid. My child. You are not listening.
HEY YOU WANT A DIVORCE. What? And marry some one else? Aww.
Talk to your grand parents?
Look at us. Above 60. And we are together. 40 years. Peacefully we exist. Though don't talk to each other. We are still kids. Didn't ever grow up. Our parents are still alive. You know.
Our culture, my child. Our culture.
.......... ..
Do you want me to kill them before I kill you ?
I want to live. Not exist.
My dear parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment